We are happy to inform you that the 3rd International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2015” will be held in Kazan (Tatarstan, Russian Federation) on September 17-19, 2015.
Topics of the Conference:
The conference agenda includes plenary sessions, round table discussions and presentations of software systems.
As part of the conference, a regular UniTurk seminar on Unification of Grammatical Annotation Systems in the Electronic Corpora of Turkic Languages will be held.
All the papers that are accepted for presentation on the conference after their reviewing, will be published in the Conference Proceedings and on the Conference website: http://www.turklang.antat.ru.
The best papers selected by reviewers will be published in a peer-reviewed journal.
Conference working languages are English, Russian and Tatar.
Submission of full papers: till June 1.
Notification of review results: June 10.
Submission of papers for Proceedings: till June 20.
Notification of conference agenda: September 5.
Сonference dates: September 17-19.
Preceding TurkLang Conferences
“TurkLang 2013” - Astana, Kazakhstan, 3.10.13-4.10.13
“TurkLang 2014” - Istanbul, Turkey, 6.11.14-7.11.14
Tatarstan Academy of Sciences
Research Institute of Applied Semiotics
L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Scientific Research Institute of Artificial Intelligence
Russian Foundation for Basic Research
Russian Association for Artificial Intelligence
Kazan Federal University
Institute of Philology and Intercultural Communication
Institute of Computational Mathematics and InformationTechnologies
The Higher Institute for Information Technology and Information Systems
“Selet” Tatarstan Republic Youth Social Fund
1. Dzhavdet Suleymanov (Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia) – Chairman
2. Altynbek Sharipbayev (Astana, Kazakhstan) – Co-chairman
3. Aelita Salchak (Kyzyl, Tuva, Russia)
4. Anna Dybo (Moscow, Russia)
5. Ayrat Hasyanov (Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia)
6. Eshref Adaly (Istanbul, Turkey)
7. Gavril Torotoev (Yakutsk, Saha, Russia)
8. Gulila Altenbek (Urumqi, China)
9. Kemal Oflazer (Doha, Qatar)
10. Lenara Kubedinova (Simferopol, Crim, Russia)
11. Masuma Mamedova (Baku, Azerbaijan)
12. Radif Zamaletdinov (Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia)
13. Rustam Latypov (Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia)
14. Sergei Tatevosov (Moscow, Russia)
15. Tashpolot Sadykov (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan)
16. Ualisher Tukeev (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
17. Valerian Zheltov (Cheboksary, Chuvashiya, Russia)
18. Zinnur Sirazitdinov (Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia)
Paper Submission Procedure:
Full papers will be accepted until June 1, 2015. Applications and papers should be submitted through the online system on the conference website http://www.turklang.antat.ru.
All the information about the conference will be posted on the conference website: http://www.turklang.antat.ru.
For more questions, please contact the Conference Secretary: